This variant is currently sold out
- Handmade in Marikina
- Bontoc Kinan-Ew textile upper with genuine leather trim
- Pigskin lining and insole
- Padded insole with arch support
- 3" block heel
- Stitched recycled tire sole
These pumps combine the formal line of a classic pump, a sexy pointed-toe, and a sleek, yet stable heel usually seen on Flamenco dancers. Of course, it comes with the cushioned insole and the striped Kinan-Ew textile from the Bontoc region in the Cordillera mountains of Central Luzon, accented with leather.
Please refer to our Sizing Chart below in finding the right fit. Is your size already sold out or not available? Don't worry, have it pre-ordered! Find out more about it here.
Payment & Shipping:
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card (via PayPal), and Bank Transfer/Deposit.
- We deliver nationwide! To learn more about your Shipping Options, click here.
- Need further help? leave us a message here.
About Hola Lili
Hola Lili produces comfortable, colorful, handmade shoes featuring handwoven textiles. They value supporting the skilled shoemakers in Marikina, as well as finding ways on how to provide more ethical and sustainable pieces in their every design.
View Hola Lili's collection here.