This variant is currently sold out
The Tag- ani Platform is upcycled from jute rice sacks. Jute is a natural plant fiber which is extremely durable, eco-friendly, and biodegradable.
- Upper made with hand-dyed upcycled jute sacks, handsewn to the sole
- Lining made from upcycled flour sacks
- Insole made of genuine nubuck leather
- Outsole made of rubber
- Platform covered with natural jute fiber
- Platform Height: 1 inch
- Handmade in Marikina
- Available in Women's sizes
- All items are for PRE-ORDER. Cut-off dates are on May 18 (batch 1) and May 25 (batch 2), production lead time is 20 to 30 days
Here is the size chart and measuring instructions for TARA:
Tara is a Filipino lifestyle brand dedicated to a love for travel and adventure, the outdoors and all things local. They are committed to making conscious and sustainable pieces for people with the same passion and lifestyle. TARA has been working with local bag makers and shoe makers to create designs which celebrate Filipino weaving. While TARA is based in Marikina City, they have also worked with weavers and artisans from the provinces of Aurora, Ilocos and Negros.