This variant is currently sold out
With the intention of creating a zero footprint product, the Suklang Malayon House Slippers were made entirely from upcycled and natural materials.
- Upper made of jute rice sacks hand-dyed with guava leaves, mango leaves, and coconut husks
- Lining made from canvas flour sacks
- Insole made with coconut fiber and genuine leather scraps (retaso)
- Outsole made of upcycled tires from trucks
- Handmade in Marikina
- Available in Men's and Women's sizes
- All items are for PRE-ORDER. Cut-off dates are on May 18 (batch 1) and May 25 (batch 2), production lead time is 20 to 30 days
Here is the size chart and measuring instructions for TARA:
Tara is a Filipino lifestyle brand dedicated to a love for travel and adventure, the outdoors and all things local. They are committed to making conscious and sustainable pieces for people with the same passion and lifestyle. TARA has been working with local bag makers and shoe makers to create designs which celebrate Filipino weaving. While TARA is based in Marikina City, they have also worked with weavers and artisans from the provinces of Aurora, Ilocos and Negros.