This variant is currently sold out
The Lakambini is a take on the traditional bakya.
- Upper made with genuine nubuck leather (kayumanggi) / lambskin (puti)
- Backstrap made of genuine leather and natural fiber jute
- Insole made of genuine nubuck leather
- Outsole made of rubber
- Platformed heels made of handcarved wood
- Platform Height: 2.5 inch
- Handmade in Marikina
- Available in Women's sizes
- All items are for PRE-ORDER. Cut-off dates are on May 18 (batch 1) and May 25 (batch 2), production lead time is 20 to 30 days
Here is the size chart and measuring instructions for TARA:
Tara is a Filipino lifestyle brand dedicated to a love for travel and adventure, the outdoors and all things local. They are committed to making conscious and sustainable pieces for people with the same passion and lifestyle. TARA has been working with local bag makers and shoe makers to create designs which celebrate Filipino weaving. While TARA is based in Marikina City, they have also worked with weavers and artisans from the provinces of Aurora, Ilocos and Negros.