Janelle Cap Toe Ballet Flat
This variant is currently sold out
With a complementary leather cap toe, an accent stripe, and hand woven Philippines Kinan-ew fabric from the Cordillera region of Luzon, these playful and professional flats can put a spring in your step. Soft, padded insole and recycled tire soles make for a very comfortable stride.
- Handmade in Marikina
- Bulacan cow leather cap toe
- Handwoven Bontoc Kinan-Ew
- Pigskin lining and insole
- Padded insole with arch support
- Recycled tire soles a la moda, with slightly raised heel
Please refer to our Sizing Chart below in finding the right fit. Is your size already sold out or not available? Don't worry, have it pre-ordered! Find out more about it here.
Payment & Shipping:
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card (via PayPal), and Bank Transfer/Deposit.
- We deliver nationwide! To learn more about your Shipping Options, click here.
- Need further help? leave us a message here.
About Hola Lili
Hola Lili produces comfortable, colorful, handmade shoes featuring handwoven textiles. They value supporting the skilled shoemakers in Marikina, as well as finding ways on how to provide more ethical and sustainable pieces in their every design.
View Hola Lili's collection here.