Amman Espadrille Sneakers
This variant is currently sold out
The Amman Espadrille Sneakers are handcrafted from upcycled jute rice sacks, while the heel is detailed with hand- braided jute fiber. Jute is a natural plant fiber which is extremely durable, eco- friendly, and biodegradeable, making this shoe a sustainable alternative to mass- produced sneakers.
- Upper made with upcycled jute fiber
- Lining made of upcycled flour sacks
- Outsole made of rubber
- Heel cover made of natural jute fiber
- Platform Height: 0.7 inch
- Handmade in Marikina
- Available in Men's and Women's sizes
- All items are for PRE-ORDER. Cut-off dates are on May 18 (batch 1) and May 25 (batch 2), production lead time is 20 to 30 days
Here is the size chart and measuring instructions for TARA:
Tara is a Filipino lifestyle brand dedicated to a love for travel and adventure, the outdoors and all things local. They are committed to making conscious and sustainable pieces for people with the same passion and lifestyle. TARA has been working with local bag makers and shoe makers to create designs which celebrate Filipino weaving. While TARA is based in Marikina City, they have also worked with weavers and artisans from the provinces of Aurora, Ilocos and Negros.