This variant is currently sold out
The Lakapati is an attempt to revolutionize the traditional bakya with the practice of upcycling.
- Upper made with hand-dyed upcycled jute sacks, hand-dyed with guava leaves
- Backstrap made of genuine nubuck leather
- Insole made of genuine nubuck leather
- Outsole made of rubber
- Platformed heels made of handcarved wood
- Height: 2.5"
- Handmade in Marikina
- Available in Women's sizes
- All items are for PRE-ORDER. Cut-off dates are on May 18 (batch 1) and May 25 (batch 2), production lead time is 20 to 30 days
Here is the size chart and measuring instructions for TARA:
Tara is a Filipino lifestyle brand dedicated to a love for travel and adventure, the outdoors and all things local. They are committed to making conscious and sustainable pieces for people with the same passion and lifestyle. TARA has been working with local bag makers and shoe makers to create designs which celebrate Filipino weaving. While TARA is based in Marikina City, they have also worked with weavers and artisans from the provinces of Aurora, Ilocos and Negros.